[FreeVMS] New release 0.2.9

LiteStar numnums litestar at gmail.com
Mer 10 Mai 19:21:24 CEST 2006

I think it may be easier on you if you use something like qemu: not only
would not really need another machine, you can
switch back and forth betwixt FreeVMS and documentation. Besides, I'm not
sure how ready FreeVMS is to go on _most_
actual hardware; someone else on the list would be better equiped to answer
that.

--
Nietzsche's first step is to accept what he knows. Atheism for him goes
without saying and is "contructive and