[FreeVMS] New release 0.2.9

Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson johann at myrkraverk.com
Dim 7 Mai 12:11:22 CEST 2006

Hi all, again ;)

Stefan <thinker_bee at web.de> writes:
> Am Samstag, den 06.05.2006, 10:03 +0200 schrieb BERTRAND Joël:
>> Roar Thronæs a écrit :

>> > Maybe you should try to learn ordinary VMS a bit more, first?
>> > (So you know what to expect.)
>>
>> 	Is there any VMS station accessible by SSH ?
>
> Sure! Deathrow with 2 Alphas and 1 MicroVax
> http://deathrow.vistech.net/

I'm actually using Deathrow a bit.  I'm mostly interested in
application development, and would like to know if my stuff will work
on FreeVMS.  Maybe I should wait a bit, before FreeVMS stabilizes
somewhat?

> And Fafner, a VAX 7000/820 http://fafner.dyndns.org/

That, I didn't know about, but there's also http://www.hobbesnet.org/

Johann

--
johann myrkraverk com (you know the drill with the @ and .)
I classify Outlook mail as spam, use something else.