[FreeVMS] New release 0.2.0

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Ven 16 Déc 10:15:49 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 02:17:09PM -0500, LiteStar numnums wrote:

> Also, what is the state of native bliss? Is anyone working on it? I'll put
> some
> code where my mouth is if need be =).

I am working on Bliss according to the needs of the telnet client.
(I have not yet tried to compile other applications.)

I expect there will be some time before a compiler can be run on
FreeVMS itself.
A lot of development is needed before that stage.

But more developers are needed on every component, so there are lots of
opportunities if you need anything to do.

Regards,
Roar Thronæs