[FreeVMS] RE: new libgetef.c

Roar Thronæs roart at nvg.ntnu.no
Ven 12 Aou 10:15:03 CEST 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 02:03:45PM -0400, FreeVMS wrote:

> I been doing some work in the librtl area, maybe we should coordinate our
> work in this area so we don't "step on each others toes".

What area are you doing now?
Still going through alphabetically?
I am just doing random stuff which telnet needs, but we have not
collided yet.

> Or if anyone can suggest another area that needs work. I have been in this
> area what seems like for ever :-)

What are you interested in or capable of?
Have you started looking at the kernel yet?
A lot of stuff, including large parts of librtl, depends of the kernel.

> Is Zakaria still working on formatting a partion? This might be a nice
> chance of scenery.

He has not done anything since October 2001, I think.

Since then I have done some small changes or bugfixes, and might be
doing some possible bugfixes soon.

--
Regards,
Roar Thronæs