[FreeVMS] RE: Lot FreeVMS, Vol 6, Parution 2

Roger Tucker roger.tucker at mci.com
Jeu 9 Déc 19:19:27 CET 2004

Roar,

What do you use?  Do you use Bochs, or Plex86?
I'm also in the same situation.  I would love to help, but we really need a
detailed list of how to get freevms up and running for those of us that
don't know linux that well.  I now have a dell laptop running Debian Linux.
Don't know if I should get Bochs running or not...

I would like to work on SET COMMAND/cli$ etc...
I saw what you have already done using bash/lex, etc...

Roger