[FreeVMS] CONFIG_VMS/CONFIG_IO_VMS

BERTRAND Joël joel.bertrand at systella.fr
Mer 4 Aou 15:57:09 CEST 2004

Roar Thronæs a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 02:24:07PM +0200, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>
>>Roar Thronæs a écrit :

>>>Did you use the automatic script and it did not comment out the last one?
>>
>>	I have used the process written in linux/HOWTO file. If I don't
>>	comment out the last option, I cannot build the kernel. The process hangs
>>when it tries to create bzImage (last ld call) because it finds some
>>unresolved symbols.
> Which symbols?

	I don't undestand... When I have tried yesterday, make bzImage has
crashed, but today, after make clean, make symlinks, make ...config.h
and make bzImage, the result seems to be good.

tools/build -b bbootsect bsetup compressed/bvmlinux.out CURRENT > bzImage
Root device is (3, 5)
Boot sector 512 bytes.
Setup is 4670 bytes.
System is 530 kB